According to the UrbanSpoon, the top 5 Best Burger Joints are as follows:
- Fat Guy’s Burger Bar–542 people voted and a big, fat, whopping 91% like it! Located in the Brady Arts District at 140 N Greenwood Ave in Tulsa.
- Brownie’s Hamburger Stand–It may seem like Brownie’s ties with Fat Guys with a 91% positive rating. But “only” 236 people voted. Try the onion rings and the pie, too! Located at Expo Square, 2130 S Harvard Ave. in Tulsa.
- Leon’s Brookside–85% of 271 voters love Leon’s! If you love burgers and sports, Leon’s is for you! Located at 3301 South Peoria in Tulsa.
- Claud’s Hamburgers–Another winner! 91% of 171 voter love Claud’s! Located at 3834 S Peoria Ave. in Tulsa. Call
(918) 742-8332 for more information!
- Burger House–91% of 131 people love Burger House. This one is definitely an interesting little diner. Visit the website for the menu, pictures of the car show, and coupons!